PDA

View Full Version : Training

BoatsJR
01-20-2011, 10:55 AM
My and my buddies are looking for a place to train regularly around Burlington, but we're coming up with nothing. If anyone has suggestion of specific places, general places or places you or someone you know already trains, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

- Boats

BoatsJR
01-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh, and anyone who has any training suggestions - drills, practice scenarios, etc - would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

- Boats

GYPSYMOB
01-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Paintball central field is off rock creek dairy rd and 40 they have just opened their doors to airsoft. Recondo just did a training out there and is looking at putting one on for feb if we can squeeze it in. You and your friends are more than welcome to hit these up. I think field fee's are only about $10-12 ill double check that for everybody.

BoatsJR
01-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah I was at the last one (I'm the younger kid with no semblance of a uniform). I really appreciate that by the way, the training you put on. I'm just hoping that me and the guys can find a place to train on a regular basis. We fully intend on going to every training session we can, especially those run by Recondo.

GYPSYMOB
01-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Ok I remember you now. You guys did really good by the way. Don't worry about uniforms I dressed like the biggest NOOB for a few years. Doesn't matter what you look like kicking their butts only that you kick it. However if its a pink dress or pants around your ankles it does help to rub salt in the wound. Just focus on shooting people and the rest comes in time. I love to see noobs kick butt.

Doc
01-20-2011, 08:39 PM
People stress to much over uniforms...I played a whole year wearing hunting outfit. Keep a close eye out for training events for they will happen all over the place. Also watch for big events for that is great time to mix into the ranks with other teams and let some of their veterans teach you some stuff as well.