PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft + COD

longshot
08-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Looks like AIM sports has been playing a little black ops...

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=8886

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=8885

dawnairsoft
08-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Hahaha I was actually thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw those. I would have expected a bit better from GI, but it looks like they have now started selling clear plastics as well. Let's just hope they don't turn into Evike.

Cpt. Crazy
08-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Hahaha I was actually thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw those. I would have expected a bit better from GI, but it looks like they have now started selling clear plastics as well. Let's just hope they don't turn into Evike.

Yeah I've been worrying about taht too. ASGI is a high quality store form my experiences... selling clear plastic cheap guns are just an insult to real airsoft players.

Thunderstorm
08-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Yeah I've been worrying about taht too. ASGI is a high quality store form my experiences... selling clear plastic cheap guns are just an insult to real airsoft players.

It is so they can sell to Canada.

Those sights are pretty cool. Not something I want on my AEG, but would be cool on a themed gun.

Cpt. Crazy
08-27-2011, 09:20 PM
It is so they can sell to Canada
Oh yeah I forgot about that... but they don't get free shipping like we do :D
plus california might go to those standards as well.

Faceman
08-27-2011, 09:26 PM
........I don't play COD much, but I would LOVE one of those...Now if only they would make those, but in the style of an EOtech or an Acog

longshot
08-27-2011, 10:23 PM
........I don't play COD much, but I would LOVE one of those...Now if only they would make those, but in the style of an EOtech or an Acog

Agreed, I would consider it if it came in an eotech style. Though I find the smile face and the skull extremely retarded, the triangle or the arrows would be pretty cool to have.

Faceman
08-27-2011, 10:25 PM
The triangle of three dots would make me feel like I was in Predator :P

Cpt. Crazy
08-28-2011, 01:25 AM
The triangle of three dots would make me feel like I was in Predator :P

Thats what I always think... but the bodies never explode in COD when I use it :(