PDA

View Full Version : AEG/GBB work (Internal, external, anything! :P) and Computer/Electronics Tech

The Conqueror
08-20-2010, 04:07 PM
I've been working on AS guns for almost 3 years now, and am very experienced at building, maintaining, upgrading, and tuning AEGs, GBBs, and Spring sniper rifles. I can do any work you want, externally, internally, WHATEVER! I live in the Laurinburg area, but am willing to pay part of the shipping to and from me to whoever needs my help, or I can possibly drive to meet you. I have built multiple highspeed guns (25rps, 30rps, etc.) and have built a M14 DMR for a friend. I also have built a fully upgraded VSR-10 from scratch, and have upgraded a KJW M700p. If you have any questions, you can PM me here, shoot me an email at sethster12@yahoo.com, or text/call me at 208-946-6378. I am very open to negotiation on the price of my services, and will offer a 15 day warranty, where if I fix the gun, and it breaks within 15 days, I will repair it for free (Only parts cost, no labor charge).

I also am very experienced at working on computers, electronics, anything like that. I have built circuit boards, set up home entertainment centers, cleaned up computers, built computers from scratch, serviced computers (virus/malware removal, registry repair, etc.) and can do almost anything electronically. If you have any questions, or would like to seek my assistance for something, you can use the contact info above. Thanks for reading!