CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A possible television show boasting big-name talent is looking for extras as it shoots the pilot in the Charlotte area.
Producers of "Homeland" held a casting call on Friday in Fort Mill. On Tuesday, they'll be in Concord.
Producers are looking for:
* Military men and women
* Police and secret service types
* Government and political types (staffers, aides, senators, CIA agents)
* Men of Middle Eastern, Greek, Lebanese, Persian, Hispanic, Colombian, Indian and Turkish descent.
* Computer tech types
* An excellent male squash player in his 30s
* A stenographer with her own machine
* A lead guitarist type in early 20s
* Males and females of all ages and types
The casting call is Tuesday from 4-7 p.m. at The Carolina Mall, located at 1480 Concord Pkwy. North in Concord. If you plan to attend, bring a non-returnable snapshot.
People who are unable to attend may submit a current photo and the following information: name, phone, address, e-mail address, height, weight, hair and eye color, age, clothing sizes, availability, and skills or previous experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The thriller "Homeland" stars Emmy Award-winner Claire Danes as a CIA officer building a case that a Marine sergeant missing for a decade has switched sides and is planning to attack Americans on home ground.