Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SKK is Banned

Hybrid View

The Ban of SKK

Event: Vietnam Patrol, 2011
    Date: May 15, 2011

Re: The actions of players associated with the NC Team SKK

NCAO and Field owners:

After much discussion, it is the decision of the TLC, team leader council, of the NCAO, North Carolina Airsoft Organization, that all members of the team SKK that attended Vietnam Patrol on May 15, 2011 at Command Decisions (CDWC) be permanently banned from all NCAO supported events, games, trainings, forum, and fields. The following SKK members are included in the ban (do not have associated callsigns at this time):

Kyle Frey (Team Leader)
    Rick Grigaitis
    Phillip Lee
    Huy Tong
    Cuong Tong
    Demetrius Rios
    Rey Kukela
    John Tsetsakos
    Curtis Frey
    Marcus Spivey
    Kenneth Fulton
    Christine Sawyer

Again, after much conversation regarding events that took place on the field, witnessed by many TLC members as well as other members of the NCAO, our decision is a permanent ban of the said members of SKK. Actions witnessed firsthand by many include, but are not limited to, extreme language all day in person and on various channels not assigned to their unit, openly not calling hits, not going to respawn (walking out of sight and turning back), scanning and jamming other channels while sending constant “F@#$ You”s across traffic, violating MEDs in a manner extremely unsafe (as witnessed many times in Sim), spraying the tanks in full auto when tank is down, and much more. Altogether, they operate in a manner unsportsmanlike and unsafe!

It is my understanding that most NC fields will honor this ban. The NCAO and TLC cannot dictate who attends an event or who is allowed on a field, as they are private entities; but note that I have heard firsthand that MANY respected and known NCAO teams, having large numbers, will not attend or will leave any event where the said players are allow access and operation. This is nothing against a field or a field owner, but completely to do with operating on the same field with the individuals that attended Vietnam Patrol on May 15, 2011. Even more, this is NOT the first time this team has been banned and/or involved in unsportsmanlike or unsafe actions on the field.

The following fields have agreed to support this ban:

CDWC
    Xtreme Kombat
    Cane Creek Airsoft
    Wolf Creek
    Cool Combat
    PBC Tactical Airsoft
    Reservation
    South Field

SKK is banned from all NCAO events and the website. Fields that will enforce the ban are CDWC, Paintball Central, Cool Combat, Xtreme Kombat, Wolf Creek, and Jacksonville South Field. SKK has routinely showed they could care less about the rules of any game they participate in and thus enough is enough.

This is an announcement and NOT a discussion. Feel free to contact any of the members of the TLC with concerns and comments.

Thanks,
    TLC, NCAO

Karma, CO SWC
    TLC/NCAO
    Special Warfare Command
    Last edited by Paul; 08-10-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him". -- Revelations 6:7

www.eHobbyAsia.com - Official Sponsor of SWC, Special Warfare Command!

Karma@SpecWarCommand.com

www.SpecWarCommand.com (Team Website)
    www.SpecWarAirsoft.com (Team Store)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...08385645880697 (Facebook)
    www.myspace.com/ncairsoft (Myspace)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SWCKarma?feature=mhee (YouTube Videos)

Lefty's Avatar Valhalla XO

Valhalla ODA is one of the teams that will not share the field with these SKK guys and will avoid all games that list them on the registration.

Integrity, Teamwork, Dedication

http://www.valhallaairsoft.com

Zen's Avatar Community Elder Statesman

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Valhalla ODA is one of the teams that will not share the field with these SKK guys and will avoid all games that list them on the registration.
    Doesnt seem likely that they will be at a game from now on Lefty ...but your sentiment is duly noted.

The XK team will keep an eye out in Durham....however, nicknames or forum handles would have been helpful. Maybe if anyone knows a few of the nicks they can post them here.

Zebco's Avatar Senior Community Member

I also wont go anywhere near a game that they attend. I hate dishonorable players but you dont know who they are usually...scince we know who they are, that changes some things.

Kamikaze's Avatar SG12 Executive Officer
    Forum Administrator

I looked up these people in the database. Only two of them have accounts (at least associated to their real name) on the forums.

Here are their associated user accounts:

Kyle Frey (Team Leader) - SigurdSamurai
    Rick Grigaitis -
    Phillip Lee
    Huy Tong
    Cuong TongDemetrius Rios
    Rey Kukela
    John Tsetsakos
    Curtis Frey
    Marcus Spivey
    Kenneth Fulton
    Christine Sawyer
    Last edited by Paul; 09-02-2012 at 10:55 PM.

- Give a man a fish and he'll be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll promptly forget that he once didn't know and proceed to call anyone who asks a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.
    - Fat people are harder to kidnap.
    - A fact of life: After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W T F....
    - If you're going to be dumb, you'd better be tough....

BoogerRed's Avatar Administrator
    In the bushes - Butt ass nekkid with a chicken mask on!

I'll miss those booties

Only had the displeasure of playing along side them once. Those booties were uber tactical though

Bragg Babes - FINALLY getting the shoots done!

Hut's Avatar Senior Community Member
    The thriving Metropoli of Green-Salem / Winstonsboro

Quote Originally Posted by Mushee View Post
    Were they the "ninja" guys?
    Yes, exactly...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP IRENE VII: TFR 3-2 Combat Medic
    OP IRENE VIII: DELTA 5-3/ MARSOC 6

Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick assand Im all out of bubblegum. -George Nada

Junior Community Member

If these guys show up to a game without their ninja uniforms on, how will we know who they are? Does anyone have a team photo or something they could post?

BoogerRed's Avatar Administrator
    In the bushes - Butt ass nekkid with a chicken mask on!

True Ninjas NEVER get caught without their booties! It's the Ninja creedo!

Bragg Babes - FINALLY getting the shoots done!

tyte's Avatar Junior Community Member

Hey guys, I mean no harm in any of this. Please don't let it go in one ear and out the other. But imagine my surprise when the way I find out my airsoft team is banned is when I google my name to look up my genealogy and see a link to "SKK IS BANNED" on the NCAO Website. Zen is right. We were never contacted. Perhaps being assertive, and not non confrontational would be a more mature approach. Furthermore, I feel as though we have been treated unfairly. I do not deny we are pretty rough around the edges. I do not deny we have talked some trash. I cannot speak for everyone. Perhaps some of the other infractions listed are true. I can only speak for myself and my squad. I know that I have only shouted at people when they don't call hits. Or when they shout first. Many of the guys are too prideful to get down and say any of this, but here I go. You cannot blame radio transmissions on us. How exactly do you determine who dropped the f-bomb over a radio? Pick the people you don't like and blame it on them? How exactly can you say that we are guilty of radio jamming? Or being on frequencies not assigned to our unit? What makes you think any of that was any of us? That isn't fair. There is no evidence. There isn't even any evidence that that had happened at all. I know personally that I was not involved with any of that. I regret that WE never went to the authorities about all the nasty things said to us. Or all of the rule violations we have witnessed. The problem isn't SKK. It is the community as a whole. I'm not sure what we did in the first place to piss everyone off. We were greeted with hostility from the beginning, when we first attended Vietnam Patrol (Siege of Khe Sahn at the time) in 2008. Rather than reporting it, we bit back. And so our downfall began. Someone calls me a "Fag" on the field. I respond that "their mother would think otherwise". Then I am reported for trash talking. Things would have been different had I just reported that guy. But then you guys wouldn't have a scapegoat, and the entire NCAO would be banned. Your welcome. Glad we could play that role. I wish to rejoin, not with SKK, but on my own. They are pretty upset about all of this, and think it best if they just part ways with the NCAO. Frankly I cannot blame them after the way we are treated. I'm not saying that we are totally the victims. We guilty of some of these things, I cannot deny that. We are both the victims and the aggressors. We played an equal part just as much as everyone else played an equal part. And we lost. GG. But I personally am willing to turn the other cheek. I wish to continue playing, this time following the rules to a T. If anyone has actually read this far without writing me off as one of the SKK idiots, I thank you for your time. All of this needed to be said, whether or not anyone actually reads it. I expect that this post will be promptly deleted, so I hope at least someone sees it.

Sincerely,
    Tyte

PS-NINJA BOOTIES FTW!
    They are called Tabi boots, if anyone was wondering. Ninjas only though. =)
    Last edited by Paul; 09-02-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast