Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SKK is Banned

Shadow1

ill be sure to keep a look out at future games and if i see them, ill let the field folks know.

and by that pick i dern sure wouldnt want to play with them. if all you have to promote your team is a pic with everyone flippin the bird, that shows nothing but immaturity. immature people do NOT need to be in airsoft.

exactly...SB798
    need I say more?
    Quote Originally Posted by vanevery View Post
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Want more info on HRR? click here

Zebco's Avatar Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Has anyone verified that this is indeed the "SKK" airsoft group in question?
    I know them...they practiced one day with STK (when they werent so well known) when I was with them (STK...not SKK).

Yeah...STK came and played with us one time. They're a good team....now SKK on the other hand, I have only heard bad things about them. I did run into a couple of them at viet nam and they seemed rather jerkish.
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

tyte's Avatar Junior Community Member

Hey guys, I mean no harm in any of this. Please don't let it go in one ear and out the other. But imagine my surprise when the way I find out my airsoft team is banned is when I google my name to look up my genealogy and see a link to "SKK IS BANNED" on the NCAO Website. Zen is right. We were never contacted. Perhaps being assertive, and not non confrontational would be a more mature approach. Furthermore, I feel as though we have been treated unfairly. I do not deny we are pretty rough around the edges. I do not deny we have talked some trash. I cannot speak for everyone. Perhaps some of the other infractions listed are true. I can only speak for myself and my squad. I know that I have only shouted at people when they don't call hits. Or when they shout first. Many of the guys are too prideful to get down and say any of this, but here I go. You cannot blame radio transmissions on us. How exactly do you determine who dropped the f-bomb over a radio? Pick the people you don't like and blame it on them? How exactly can you say that we are guilty of radio jamming? Or being on frequencies not assigned to our unit? What makes you think any of that was any of us? That isn't fair. There is no evidence. There isn't even any evidence that that had happened at all. I know personally that I was not involved with any of that. I regret that WE never went to the authorities about all the nasty things said to us. Or all of the rule violations we have witnessed. The problem isn't SKK. It is the community as a whole. I'm not sure what we did in the first place to piss everyone off. We were greeted with hostility from the beginning, when we first attended Vietnam Patrol (Siege of Khe Sahn at the time) in 2008. Rather than reporting it, we bit back. And so our downfall began. Someone calls me a "Fag" on the field. I respond that "their mother would think otherwise". Then I am reported for trash talking. Things would have been different had I just reported that guy. But then you guys wouldn't have a scapegoat, and the entire NCAO would be banned. Your welcome. Glad we could play that role. I wish to rejoin, not with SKK, but on my own. They are pretty upset about all of this, and think it best if they just part ways with the NCAO. Frankly I cannot blame them after the way we are treated. I'm not saying that we are totally the victims. We guilty of some of these things, I cannot deny that. We are both the victims and the aggressors. We played an equal part just as much as everyone else played an equal part. And we lost. GG. But I personally am willing to turn the other cheek. I wish to continue playing, this time following the rules to a T. If anyone has actually read this far without writing me off as one of the SKK idiots, I thank you for your time. All of this needed to be said, whether or not anyone actually reads it. I expect that this post will be promptly deleted, so I hope at least someone sees it.

Sincerely,
    Tyte

PS-NINJA BOOTIES FTW!
    They are called Tabi boots, if anyone was wondering. Ninjas only though. =)
    Last edited by Paul; 09-02-2012 at 09:56 PM.

BoogerRed's Avatar Administrator
    In the bushes - Butt ass nekkid with a chicken mask on!

I saw it

The ONE time I actually played along side of one of you guys that person cheated to a point that I had to run 'em back to respawn. They probably didn't go all the way but atleast they were out of the fight.

You wouldn't happen to be said person would you? Fulda Gap? Blond hair? Full mask. Weird walk?

Bragg Babes - FINALLY getting the shoots done!

Splatmaster's Avatar 6mm Milita Member
    (n) a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Played with and against you. Your guys don't call hits, curse up a storm, and display themselves in a completely unprofessional manner. I have spent hours near them at separate games and have always walked away appalled at their behavior on the field. It is not one or two instances, it has been a constant ongoing thing. Sorry someone forgot to let you know that we don't want you around.

Smiley's Avatar TF16 Member
    Forum Moderator

I'll give you respect for stepping up and bring this out into discussion, especially in a civilized manner. My first issue came up with the taller guy on your team cutting into someone's conversation because he thought he was talking about his little brother. "That's my little brother homie, you got a fucking problem?" I brushed it off as some guy acting tough and not going to do anything about it. Then another one of your guys screaming at Rex "you can't hit me n*****!" We have no room for that here, take it somewhere else. However, your CO was told that you were banned, so if you weren't told then it's more than likely a miscommunication between your team. Then talking about kicking our asses and not having the guts to step up and say something to your face. Would you like for me to go down and talk to your team about the banning? I'll be more than happy to, I don't mean that in a hostile way. Seriously, if you want in person clarification as to why and what was going on let me know.

Vet of: A lot of damn games, Fluke Challenge of 2010, 2011, OIF/OND

Fluke Challenge of 2012

Umbra's Avatar T.A.G. Co-Captain
    Forum Jr. Administrator

I'm just chiming in as a moderator trying to be proactive in preventing a thread from becoming something other than what it was originally intended for This thread isn't here for discussing the reasoning behind why SKK was banned. The discussion for that has gone and passed, with much time and tolerance put into it. This thread is merely an announcement of the decision. The SKK issue has been around for years, with second chances given and wasted. The community at large has tolerated SKK's actions long enough and has finally decided to step up, take action, and do something about it. Here's a metaphor for you guys that don't want to read:

SKK vs "The Rest of NC Airsofters"(yes, the fat kid)

|
    um·bra, n. pl. um·bras or um·brae - A dark area, especially the blackest part of a shadow from which all light is cut off.
    "Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs."

Thanks for your civilized words, Tyte...but I'm afraid it's too little too late. This should have come directly from your CO.
    I'm not saying that SKK are quote-unquote " bad people"....just unprofessional. I admire that you did present yourself as professionally as you could here given the circumstances.

Smiley would be a great person to talk with if you or your CO have questions.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast