Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: 30th

Outlaw's Avatar Junior Community Member

Default 30th

So after a quick search I noticed the game this Saturday hasn't even been mentioned.

I just recently figured out that I will be making it out to this game with some friends so was curious to see how many heads were going to be out there. I know there are 2 other multiple day ops going on this weekend, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a good turnout.

Boyscout

I'll definitely be out there with this one. Planning to see Corey and Payton out there as well. Good to see some friendly known faces

xghostmakerx's Avatar HPEN Member

Everyone who is anyone will be at Phoenix
    Dan/maker

My feedback thread. If you have bought something from me, post me a comment.

http://ncairsoft.org/forum/itrader.php?u=60

Boyscout

IMHO Not trying to hate on anyone, but PBC just got into the airsoft trade so to speak, and I'd love to see it blossom and grow into a state renowned field. I like to support local fields and stores before I start traveling. Regardless (Well, to some extent) of the size of the event a 15-20 minute drive is a little bit better for this specific case for me rather than 2.2 hrs. NOT HATING JUST MY OPINION

Outlaw's Avatar Junior Community Member

Yea if I had the money and the time I would consider phoneix this weekend but I don't.

Besides, I don't know if I would want to be out in this heat in full gear running around all weekend. 10-5 tomorrow is already going to be rough enough.

madmrshn's Avatar Junior Community Member

Hey Guys, we're canceling the airsoft play tomorrow July 30th because of Phoenix. It looks like it would only be a handful of people coming out to our park. and quite honestly, even some of our crew and Recondo are going to Phoenix to support the cause. As much as we hate to cancel this, having a small turnout is no fun for anyone.

We do appreciate the support and we're itching to have another event. But, it's also important to us that we support the sport. Sorry for the late notice, but I'd hate for you to waste the gas and/or not have anyone to shoot, lol. We'll do it again soon.
    "Victory is MINE, hahahaha!"
    www.pbcairsoft.com

JG M4 CQB
    Classic Army M15A4 SPR

Boyscout

Just bought some stuff too

DR COREY GONZO

Awesome, glad I drove across the state for you guys to cancel the night before. A little more notice would've been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DR COREY GONZO View Post
    Awesome, glad I drove across the state for you guys to cancel the night before. A little more notice would've been nice.
    Man, I'm sorry. Tell you what, shoot me an email and I'll make it up to you... jay (at) paintballcentral.com
    www.pbcairsoft.com

JG M4 CQB
    Classic Army M15A4 SPR

I apologize to everyone that we didn't get the word out enough. We'll do a better job of it from here on out.
    www.pbcairsoft.com

JG M4 CQB
    Classic Army M15A4 SPR