Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Zen's Avatar Community Elder Statesman

Default Fulda Gap is approaching...are you ready?

Command Decisions Wargame Center's premier airsoft event, the Fulda Gap scenario...is fast approaching. Last year we fielded well over 550 players, and hope to reach 700 this year!

Whether you play NATO or Warsaw Pact, don't miss this once-a year event. Players from FL, GA, SC, MD, VA, PA, TN, as well as all over the state will come together for a 2 day game that pits the aggressor Soviet Forces against the Defending forces of NATO in West Germany. Check here for updates:
    http://fuldagapairsoft.com/index.htm

Soviet forces are Tan, and the NATO combined forces of the US Army, the British I Corps, and the West German 5th Panzers Division are Green. There should be 8 or more tanks (yes, TANKS) on the field in order to keep things interesting. This year, for the first time, Ferg has allowed the players to sign up for the specific Unit that they want to fight with. Register early to make sure you are placed with the unit you want. After that unit is full.....players will be re-assigned as needed. The units are:

US 5th Army "Victory" Corps (includes the 82d Airborne)-Commanded by Win of RECONDO. This is a highly mobile fighting force of fast movers and light infantry. Players are requested to wear plain OD camo for this unit (though not required)

The US 8th Infantry Division- Commanded by Karma of SWC. The 8th is a mechanized heavy infantry unit based in Camp Lee (Ft. Rex)** This unit is FULL**

The British I Corps - Commanded by Amigro and the HPEN team. Light mobile infantry unit charged with guarding the DMZ. Expect heavy action if you sign up for this unit.

The West German 5th Panzers Division
    - Commanded by Gen. Murton of HRR fame. This will be a mixed infantry unit with Anti Tank crews.

The 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment - Commanded by Fennix of T.A.G. This is a mechanized infantry unit which will be responsibe for the defense of German cities West of the Rhine.

fallout11

Don't forget the Warsaw Pact forces! Otherwise, you'll have an exciting and fun filled airsoft weekend with yourselves.....

It's not my job to recruit for Warsaw fallout.....whichever team they decide to play on is up to them. My job is to fill out the NATO ranks

Cpt. Crazy's Avatar Community Member

I just checked the website and on day 2 NATO has to counterattack sim city rex and bravo... that sounds very fun and very interesting compared to the normal back and forth fighting that normally takes place.
    Vet of: Fulda Gap 09, Fulda Gap 2010, Op 2 state solution, Op: Phoenix, Fulda Gap 2011 several weekends at CC, and many hours preparing my guns and gear for sweet victory

Looking forward to it! Either holding or taking, makes no difference to me. Also looking forward to seeing so many friends the night before - Steak, Shops, Fire and Beer with SWC!!!!
    Last edited by Karma; 08-26-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him". -- Revelations 6:7

www.eHobbyAsia.com - Official Sponsor of SWC, Special Warfare Command!

Karma@SpecWarCommand.com

www.SpecWarCommand.com (Team Website)
    www.SpecWarAirsoft.com (Team Store)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...08385645880697 (Facebook)
    www.myspace.com/ncairsoft (Myspace)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SWCKarma?feature=mhee (YouTube Videos)

thembones's Avatar Junior Community Member

I am looking forward to it as well.
    I was looking for a time period loadout but I may just stick with what I got

Either way it should be a good time!

Woop woop!
    Not much longer!
    Can't wait for this one. This will be the first Fulda that HRR has attended. If it's still in my posession I have an MP5 that may sell while I'm there.
    Quote Originally Posted by vanevery View Post
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Want more info on HRR? click here

Cpt. Crazy's Avatar Community Member

Ic an't wait... great vendors, great people, great game, fun camping. It looks like fergs tightening up the rules and stuff just for airsoft so we can all have a better time as well. I just need to get Saturday approved off and I'm there no problem.
    Vet of: Fulda Gap 09, Fulda Gap 2010, Op 2 state solution, Op: Phoenix, Fulda Gap 2011 several weekends at CC, and many hours preparing my guns and gear for sweet victory

Just so you guys know, There are probably going to be a few other people in flecktarn this year other than HRR.
    The way that you can tell it's us is if you see this on our right sleeves:
    Quote Originally Posted by vanevery View Post
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Want more info on HRR? click here

Anyone with flectarn is gonna get shipped to Gen Murton He'll know what to do with em.

I'm almost done with the patch for the NATO forces.....just needs a bit of tweeking.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Zen; 08-26-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast