Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

WAY13's Avatar Junior Community Member

Default Airsoft Carolina is Awsome!

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are in the Ashville, Hendersonville, or can get to Airsoft Carolina buy your stuff from them. I got my SR-10 a month ago and it had compression issues after the game yesterday Chris took it with him so he could fix it. Guess what its already done. They helped me out big time I know a lot of you work on your own guns but if there is something you need these guys can do it. You can't get that kind of service when you buy stuff online, there prices aren't bad either. Airsoft Carolina don't just treat you as a number they try and get to know you and your gun. Great group of guys up there, outstanding service. THANKS A LOT GUYS!
    Hard work pays off in the long run....

But laziness pays off RIGHT NOW!

REAcoleman's Avatar Junior Community Member

I went in there when I was in that area too. I got to meet the owner as he was moving in some boxes, and he is a really nice guy. I agree, the store looks nice and they have a decent amount in stock. I just wish that they were closer to me and they should have a better website. but all in all a great walk-in store.

Primary: G&G F2000
    Sidearm: KWA M226

Games attended:
    Operation: Red Revolution 02.26.11
    Operation: Red Revolution 3: Desolation 08.13.11
    Operation: Drop Zone 09.03.11
    Fulda Gap 10.15.11
    Operation: Battlefield 11.06.11
    Operation: Evil 12.10.11
    Echo 1 Appreciation Day (CA)
    Operation: X-Ray 05.20.12

WAY13's Avatar Junior Community Member

I think they are working on a new website.... If you go to their website it says something about the new website being completed soon. I hope so, there is nothing like day dreaming of what to get next. I click on things in it will give an error message or no items found. Hopefully it will be up and running soon.
    Hard work pays off in the long run....

But laziness pays off RIGHT NOW!

Gman Chris's Avatar SWC Member

Thanks for the kind words guys! We're here for all of you!

As for our current website, it's not so hot. Lol. We have been hard at work on a new one and it should be going live at the beginning of next week. Check it out and let us know what you think!
    www.airsoftcarolina.com www.ccairsoft.com

(828)676-1308

Gman, SO. 02 [Rifleman]
    SWC, Special Warfare Command
    "Adapt - Evade - Overcome"