Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Twitch's Avatar NCAO Field Representative

Despite the occasional glitch, the game is badass. Graphics for the xbox are excellent (of course not as good as the PC, but instead of $1500 to play it on high settings I spent $300 for good enough settings to make me happy). Supposedly the Caspian map will be released soon for all beta systems. Can't wait to get in a jet, I miss my dogfighting days from BF2.

NVA General: Vietnam Patrol 2010
    Warsaw General: Fulda Gap 2010
    ‎"Fighting wars is not so much about killing people as it is about finding things out. The more you know, the more likely you are to win a battle."-Tom Clancy

CDWC Staff

Matthews

Yeah, I'm having a blast with the M4 + Reflex sight... Love the game so far although there are a couple bugs to iron out:

Bugs I Found:
    For some reason when I pick up the occasional enemy weapon, I am unable to Aim down sights (happened twice yesterday)
    Also, I fell through the map once when goin prone... and sound fluctuates from normal to almost silent throughout the round....wierd!

Matthews

Compared to BF:BC2, I'd say BF3's biggest advantages are the graphics, weapons/customization, and PLAYER SKINS. (Finally got the loadouts right, or atleast better)
    It looks better and there are more options to make the game look more realistic.

I LOVE the select fire on the appropriate weapons... totally made my day when I found out I could switch between semi and full-auto.

detroitnative's Avatar Group 13 Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Despite the occasional glitch, the game is badass. Graphics for the xbox are excellent (of course not as good as the PC, but instead of $1500 to play it on high settings I spent $300 for good enough settings to make me happy). Supposedly the Caspian map will be released soon for all beta systems. Can't wait to get in a jet, I miss my dogfighting days from BF2.
    Agreed. But for PS3 and dogfights/air to ground was fun as hell. And the Haji jeeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other most fun!
    Deus Pascit Corvos - God Feeds The Ravens

Matthews

And now the servers have crashed.... fun while it lasted!

Thunderstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Matthews View Post
    And now the servers have crashed.... fun while it lasted!
    I had just unlocked X4, H-barrel, and foregrip for both starting Assault rifles.

Twitch's Avatar NCAO Field Representative

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    I had just unlocked X4, H-barrel, and foregrip for both starting Assault rifles.

Already got that for both assault rifles and the 416

NVA General: Vietnam Patrol 2010
    Warsaw General: Fulda Gap 2010
    ‎"Fighting wars is not so much about killing people as it is about finding things out. The more you know, the more likely you are to win a battle."-Tom Clancy

CDWC Staff

Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post

We oughtta send Clint Eastwood out to pay EAonline a visit... I'm pissed!

Hope they get the beta servers up and running soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by vanevery View Post
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Want more info on HRR? click here

Cpt. Crazy's Avatar Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Actually I built a computer from scratch for about $400 and it so far it runs the game flawlessly except for server glitches. You just have to know where to look to get low prices on computer stuff.
    Vet of: Fulda Gap 09, Fulda Gap 2010, Op 2 state solution, Op: Phoenix, Fulda Gap 2011 several weekends at CC, and many hours preparing my guns and gear for sweet victory

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast