Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    NCAO Field Representative

Thanks Zen, I hate I missed the game as well. But my legs are not. LOL. I hope you make it to this OP and bring some of your XK guys down with you. I think they will like what we got planned.

colin_2_Fury

Well I'm going to try and be there in tan with my 60. I'll also bring my green stuff, and regular AEGs just in case.

Anomalous's Avatar Junior Community Member

Depending on travel plans i will hopefully be there. Will there be another raffle?
    "Fortes Fortuna juvat"
    (Fortunes Favors the Brave)
    3d Marine Regiment
    US Marines, USMC

British 1 Corps, India 3 XO
    VET: Red Revolution: Desolation, Devastation on The Reservation, Fulda Gap 2011 NATO Forces

Fix's Avatar Senior Community Member

I'm discussing with Mark now about a raffle with him... i think I'll maybe do a gift voucher this time, either with Mark, or with another company where you can pick what ever you want to buy with that gift voucher... I think people can appreciate that a bit more.
    Fayetteville NCs AIRSOFT Field!

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsof...14416441943413
    NCAO Airsoft Reservation forum Section
    http://ncairsoft.org/forum/forumdisp...rvation-Events

Ive cleared my schedule for this event and hope to run on the green side.
    Also, I am going to use this game as a "endurance-test" to see if a real-mil may work out.
    I will admit, The fayeteville field is much more convenient and the timing couldnt be better.
    "

Kill them all Turtle

Contact me at CO@6mmmilitia.com

Fix's Avatar Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 82dcustomer View Post
    Kill them all Turtle
    don't encourage mass murder at my field. I have to clean up the mess afterwards, luckily we are surrounded by state and national protected forest, and plenty of swamps near by to hide the bodies... but its simply such an inconvenience.
    Fayetteville NCs AIRSOFT Field!

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsof...14416441943413
    NCAO Airsoft Reservation forum Section
    http://ncairsoft.org/forum/forumdisp...rvation-Events

Heather said she is coming out to this one as well. She may even bring a weapon this time.

womblegold's Avatar Junior Community Member

Well its official! The ungratefull bastards wount let me off to go on the 19th! Sorry guys wount be able to be there! Couple of my guys will tho! Make sure you get them good Win! lol

I got the day off and looking forward to a fun day of airsoft. Looks like we are going to have a good turn out for the game and good weather as well.
    Recondo is doing something a little different this weekend. We are hosting games at two fields. One here with Fix and the other at PBC. So there is a lot of airsoft to go around. Bring your game face and smile pretty for the camera. We hope to be taking some good shots at both events.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast