Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    madmrshn's Avatar Junior Community Member

Default December 10th - Operation Devil Down

Afganistan 2012 - Marine units are being re-allocated stateside and only a small number administration, security, and infantry marines remain. This has been a long awaited time in the war on terror. Patrols are becoming more rare as insurgent activity in the region has took a significant drop.

Tuesday Feb 7th - 1100am - Reports have been flooding in about insurgent activity in the city of Baghran located in the Helmand province. Sources say the insurgents have been fortifying positions around the city's center and placed roadside bombs on all major highways leading into the city. It is not confirmed yet, the number of insurgents nor the firepower they possess.

On Feb. 7th approximately 13:00 hours, Marines are ordered to patrol the area surrounding the city to aquire what intel they can.

14:23 - Radio chatter explodes from the Hunter 1 stating they had been hit by serveral IED's approximately one mile from the cities limits. Initial reports are 8 Marines are KIA with anouther 3 MIA. They are immediantly ordered to retreat back and await reinforcements.

Due to the hostages taken a Marine MARSOC squad in deployed to they area to assess the situation and and rescue the captive Marines Hunter 2 & 3 have been deployed to regroup with Hunter 1 and assist in MARSOC's mission to rescue the hostages.

REGISTRATION FORM COMING SOON!

Game Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011

Game Admission: $10

Park Address:

PBC Sports Parks Greenbsoro
    6106 Burlington Road
    Sedalia, NC 27249

Game Schedule:
    TBA
    Last edited by madmrshn; 11-15-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    "Victory is MINE, hahahaha!"
    www.pbcairsoft.com

JG M4 CQB
    Classic Army M15A4 SPR

Jokerswild2412's Avatar Junior Community Member

interesting, I might have to attend! Question: My gun is being repaired and I doubt it will be ready by this date, does pbc rent out guns?

There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless boys and women and I am neither one.

Havok's Avatar Junior Community Member

Credit?
    Often mistaken for the wrath of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Credit?
    hrm??

There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless boys and women and I am neither one.

Havok wrote that scenario....

oh, I understand haha, so any news on whether this place rents guns?

New Community Member

Does this game follow the green/tan uniform rule? If so, which team is which?
    Weapons
    Main: Echo1 STAG 15 M16A4
    Sidearm: TSD M9
    melee tomahawk

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerswild2412 View Post
    interesting, I might have to attend! Question: My gun is being repaired and I doubt it will be ready by this date, does pbc rent out guns?
    Joker I am going to try to make it to this game if i am able you are more than welcome to borrow my ak. (you know the one without a stock) and im gonna try to get mo to this game as well, so he may let you borrow one of his.

What are the rules as far as Tan/Green sides are concerned and what time will the game begin.

Thank You
    Owner/Tech Backstreet Airsoft
    Sylva NC

Those Guys Airsoft Group (T-GAG)

Fulda Gap 2011 39th Guards
    Santa vs. Grinch 2011
    Clear and Present Danger
    OP Urgent Fury
    OP Southern Comfort Renegade 1-4
    Fulda Gap 2012 39th Guards XO
    Invasion of Japan Japanese Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Crawford(D.E.A.D.) View Post
    Joker I am going to try to make it to this game if i am able you are more than welcome to borrow my ak. (you know the one without a stock) and im gonna try to get mo to this game as well, so he may let you borrow one of his.

What are the rules as far as Tan/Green sides are concerned and what time will the game begin.

Thank You

oh you two... what would I ever do without you??

I will be there.
    20+ Kills 1Midcap
    8 Pants down kills
    1 BB Cut from Lip
    Unknow Ciders Drank

WWGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast