Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    detroitnative's Avatar Group 13 Member

Default FLYYE, TMC and any other chinese gear brand. Stuff like that.

I keep hearing FLYYE is a great brand to look for while shopping for seal lbt's and what not but after checking out the recomended site (shootercbgear.com) I found the TMC LBT 1961a in AOR2 for $69 and wondered if TMC was another name for another good quality company or will it rip and fall apart after a few games. If all else fails ill go with an OD FLYYE set up or something similiar. I currently run the Condor Compact Plate Carrier with a 3 day assault pack and also wanted to know if it could be attached to the 1961a LBT? Its a Voodoo tactical of the brand name helps for compatibility help.
    Last edited by detroitnative; 11-15-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    Deus Pascit Corvos - God Feeds The Ravens

Zebco's Avatar Senior Community Member

TMC isnt bad.....but flyye is better. If you wanna keep it cheap, TMC is fine.

I own a few TMC things, great quality and holds up well for airsoft purposes.
    Valhalla ODA-CO
    http://www.pbcairsoft.com
    "I looked, and behold, a pale horse: the rider was death....and with him he brought hell."
    We sent that bastard back...without his horse
    http://www.valhallaairsoft.com
    Legion member

longshot's Avatar SWC Member

Agreed, TMC is pretty good for airsoft IMHO and is made with cordura. As for the 1961, I have seen many people configure a MAP pack with the straps of the chest rig, so I assume it would work with a 3DAP.
    "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

Longshot, SWC-19
    SWC, Special Warfare Command

alexm757's Avatar SWC Member

I used to run my 1961a with an MBSS pack and I weaved the MOLLE straps over the H part of the harness and it worked fairly well, but I got tired of lugging it around so now I run with water bottles haha. If you don't know what I mean as to how you hook the MBSS and 1961a together I can show you a video a kid made.
    Guns: TM SOPMOD MK18 Mod1 Block II, G&P CQB/R, KJW P229

Alexm757, SO
    Adapt, Evade, Overcome

Sweet! Thanks for the info guys! Have any of you seen AOR2 in woodland terrain yet to know if its a bit too light for our woods? Im sure if I got it and it was like a sore thumb I could dirty it up to blend better if need be.

longshot's Avatar SWC Member

Whenever you get it, throw it on and roll around the dirt... But AOR1/AOR2 looks really nice.
    "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

Longshot, SWC-19

Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    Whenever you get it, throw it on and roll around the dirt... But AOR1/AOR2 looks really nice.
    Yeah I dont mind getting the gear dirty to look good. Like how Army ACU camo looks better after getting red clay/dirt stains.

The price is what got my attention right away besides that I havent seen any aor2 gear/load outs much just yet.

alexm757's Avatar SWC Member

AOR2 loadouts aren't around much bc a SEAL loadout would be more AOR 1 because of the War in Afghanistan and the sheer fact that only a couple companies make AOR1 and 2 gear and it's usually expensive.

Zebbie liked being being High Speed, No Drag in his AOR1 lol
    Guns: TM SOPMOD MK18 Mod1 Block II, G&P CQB/R, KJW P229

Alexm757, SO
    Adapt, Evade, Overcome

Quote Originally Posted by alexm757 View Post
    AOR2 loadouts aren't around much bc a SEAL loadout would be more AOR 1 because of the War in Afghanistan
    You ever been to Afghanistan? I haven't but I still know some places are pretty green, that's why you still see MARSOC in woodland combat uniformas and SEALs in AOR2.....However; Multicam is currently more common of a pattern for SEAL kits as AOR1 is hard to get right now, and AOR2 is still harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast