Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Homer's Avatar Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fix View Post
    I just invited several people amongst the 300 plus i invited via facebook. go ahead if you have a facebook and ask on there.
    dont have facebook...never gotten into it
    Homer
    HOOAH!
    DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY
    ----------------------
    Combat videographer
    Proud American
    Role Player Extraordinaire
    Sneaky Bastard
    Matt. 7:1
    Master of the TP
    Fuggedaboutit!!!

Fix's Avatar Senior Community Member

its great for airsoft considering most of this states active players dont even come to this website than they do face book
    Fayetteville NCs AIRSOFT Field!

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsof...14416441943413
    NCAO Airsoft Reservation forum Section
    http://ncairsoft.org/forum/forumdisp...rvation-Events

NCAO Field Representative

I have to agree with Fix even through I don't want to. He posted up a game for Saturday and it was short notice. We had 30 shooters show up for a fun day. Most of all the players we have coming out are using FB to see about the games.
    On another note is was a hell of a fun game. No cheating. Good sportsmanship and with each game the players are getting better and better. I am also noticing that the more we play on the field the more the trails are opening up. This field is a lot of fun and big enough to put 500 shooters on. I am looking forward to that day.
    NOTE: NEW POST UP ON EOD INTEL THREAD.

Whisper is Bob Galloway and the CO of the POC. (Tan team). If you have any question for this team ask Whisper or me. All tan or POC players need to get in touch with Whisper so he can give you a job at the game.

Womblegold is Captain John Davis and the CO of the Space Warrior. (green team). He will be needing six shooters to work as Unit One. Unit One is a top tier unit that has a vital role in this OP. If you want to be Unit One please get up with Womblegold or myself. I need six shooters, camo will be provided for this team. Bring your on gear to go over it.
    Last edited by Win; 03-01-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Custard

Will there be vendors here?

Most of the time we have two Venders at the game. John tinker is going to be there for sure. If you post up what you need he will try and have it for you. Most of the time he has BB's, Green Gas, Smoke and a lot of other stuff.

Custard

.3g BB's. KSC preferably. 2x bags.

JohnTinker's Avatar Junior Community Member

I have a fairly decent sized inventory of essentials and I do have .30 Goldenballs in stock but I do not carry KSC at the moment.

I also carry batteries, chargers, Global Vision full seal glasses, and KWA/Umarex Guns. I can't accept credit cards unless through Paypal at the moment but I'm working on that too.
    Last edited by JohnTinker; 03-02-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    MURL Army - Need grenades, smoke, batteries, or BB's? Message me on here, e-mail, or visit my ebay link. I also carry KWA and Elite Force!

Fix's Avatar Senior Community Member

John Tinker and Mark will both be there at the field selling various items. In the near future, I will be selling various items at the field out of our own shop, in fact we are working on the website right now for pre orders for games.
    Fayetteville NCs AIRSOFT Field!

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsof...14416441943413
    NCAO Airsoft Reservation forum Section
    http://ncairsoft.org/forum/forumdisp...rvation-Events

Fritz's Avatar New Community Member

Will anyone under the age of 18 have to wear full face protection?

(First time I played at your field a few weeks ago I only wore goggles, not sure if you guys just let it slide or didn't care either way. Just wanted to confirm)
    "If you don't agree with my views then you can sue me."
    (Dan Bull)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast