Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

New Community Member

Default looking for teams to play

we are located in Ashe county(west Jefferson nc)

we are 30 miles from boone nc and 30 miles from wilkes nc and 1 hr and half away from statesville and 1 hr and 40 minutes from winston salem, elkin is an hr and 22 minutes away and hickory is 1 hr and 35 minutes
    we are a very mature team and have around 20 on team if u would like to know more contact me here on facebook at facebook.con/austin.marquette and then i will give u the contact of the leader and we can plan a date to play

Do yall have a location to play? We might be able to get a group of about 10 to have a scrimmage sometime in the fall or winter.

New Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Sloth View Post
    Do yall have a location to play? We might be able to get a group of about 10 to have a scrimmage sometime in the fall or winter.
    Ive seen you guys play at Tommy's field.
    SRC M4
    Maruzen MAC-11
    Double Eagle Trishot M3
    KWC Jericho 941
    H&K 69
    Crosman Pulse R76

Cpt. Crazy's Avatar Community Member

do you guys have a website?
    I'm in wilkes. we have a small team here, but we don't get regular play against other guys.
    Vet of: Fulda Gap 09, Fulda Gap 2010, Op 2 state solution, Op: Phoenix, Fulda Gap 2011 several weekends at CC, and many hours preparing my guns and gear for sweet victory

you should come and play with HRR in Burke County.
    Quote Originally Posted by vanevery View Post
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Want more info on HRR? click here

Cpt. Crazy's Avatar Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSilent120 View Post
    you should come and play with HRR in Burke County.
    give me an address to the practice field and I would consider it
    Vet of: Fulda Gap 09, Fulda Gap 2010, Op 2 state solution, Op: Phoenix, Fulda Gap 2011 several weekends at CC, and many hours preparing my guns and gear for sweet victory