Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dizzy's Avatar New Community Member

Red face pickup game at new trinity nc cqb/woods field

Hi my name is daniel and I'm hosting a pickup this Saturday (4-28-2012) at my cqb/woods field behind my house in trinity nc
    the field is about 5 acres and its full of big trees,a dried up creekbed, fallen logs,a old couch and a shanty town style cqb area with tight turns,fourway intersections,halfwalls,hallways and hidden cubby holes which makes for some pretty intense fire-fights! I will open the field at 9:00am Saturday morning and play untill about 5:00pm
    There will be free well water all you can drink!
    I don't have that many game types thought up yet so feel free to give me some ideas or game types that you play alot.

The address is 5614 parinna dr trinity nc 27370

Be sure to bring your own ammo and eye pro also I do not have a chronograph.
    Thanks in advance daniel pilcher
    Last edited by dizzy; 04-27-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Btw its totally free lol

if anyone has any questions call me at 919-888-8340
    looking forward to playing today

New Community Member

Default Hi

Hi this is me, David, and I would like to ask If you will be hosting any other pickup games soon?
    If you are, I would love to come play.
    THanks!

Yes I will be hosting another one this Saturday. Same hours.
    We had 7 people come out last time hopefully there will be more this saturday

sorry guys but i have to postpone the saturday game until next week due to work

Redneck's Avatar New Community Member

Hey, I live in High Point, I am a Handy Man, I would like to meet up with you sometime since we are not far apart and check out the field. I was wondering how much Acreage you have, and what dates you may be able to set up games, in this area there are several fields and you could set up to where you run alternate of all the other fields and those hardcore players that want to play all the time could make all the events everywhere, and you would get more people to play. My number is 336-823-5550, but I never know when I am working or doing something, so text first, but most likely I would be able to talk.

When school is out maybe we can schedule some weekday games. Just an idea.

I am having another pickup game tonight and tomorrow morning so if anyone wants to come just text my phone 919_888_8340

i am hosting another pickup game this saturday the 26th briefing starts at 9:00am and we will play until everyone has left. also i am willing to open the field any day of the week that people are willing to come and play just call or text me (919-888-8340) and we will set something up thanks in advance daniel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast