Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Default Custom Airsoft Work

I Am In The Process Of Opening Both A Brick And Morter And Online Custom Airsoft Shop. I Do All Of the Work Myself And Base My Work on Stock Airsoft Guns. I Just Do Custom Paint Or I Can Do The Works. I Can Add Rails Or A New Motor And Metal Gearbox. To Begin Your Order Go To:

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

IM Me The Picture along With A Message That Tells Me The FPS You Want As Well As The Paint Scheme For You Weapon. Please Note That The More Stuff You Add i.e: Scopes, PEQ Boxes, Grips. The More The Prices Will Go Up. My Prices Are More Then Fair And If Your A Member Of NCAO I`ll Start You Off With A 10% Discount, If You Are Active Duty, Reserve, Or Retired Military. You Get Another 10% Off.
    The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave...
    --Patrick Henry--

coldcoy's Avatar Junior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bloodborne View Post
    I Am In The Process Of Opening Both A Brick And Morter And Online Custom Airsoft Shop. I Do All Of the Work Myself And Base My Work on Stock Airsoft Guns. I Just Do Custom Paint Or I Can Do The Works. I Can Add Rails Or A New Motor And Metal Gearbox. To Begin Your Order Go To:

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

IM Me The Picture along With A Message That Tells Me The FPS You Want As Well As The Paint Scheme For You Weapon. Please Note That The More Stuff You Add i.e: Scopes, PEQ Boxes, Grips. The More The Prices Will Go Up. My Prices Are More Then Fair And If Your A Member Of NCAO I`ll Start You Off With A 10% Discount, If You Are Active Duty, Reserve, Or Retired Military. You Get Another 10% Off.
    can you do a complete overhaul on an ak 74u internal or at least suggest parts i should change out and what aftermarket parts to use?

Njnewland's Avatar Junior Community Member

So are you doing GB work as well, or just installing complete GBs? I can do everything by my self, I was just wondering though, as I didn't notice anything about it in the OP.
    If you do GB work, posting some builds (preferabbly with videos) would give us a better idea of how good of work you do.

Posting pics of some paint-jobs that you have done would help as well.

Honestly, just about anyone can add rails and accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Custard View Post
    Well hell, Mathews, let's just go to Dick's and buy some crossman's and just show up in banana suits (<- oh wait, that is probably a safety issue as I could trip over the excess material)

Junior Community Member

It's too bad you are so far away. I could use your skills to get the kid's rifles back in order. Can you get discounted pricing on parts? if so, I need to order several items....