Field: Reservation Warfare Center.
Add: 1848 F L McDaniel Rd Fayetteville NC 28312
Fee: $10.00 All day
Sign In: 11:00 AM
Game Start 11:30 AM
Game index: 5:00 PM
***GAME OBJECTIVE FEB 9th***
A military C130 carrying top secret technology went down somewhere in the area. During the crash, a number of packages were dropped in the AO. What these packages contain is none of your concern; however what IS your concern is the security of these packages. Careful, due to the centralized location of the PC, you are guaranteed to be in constant contact with the enemy.
Be on the lookout for there is also a small chance of immobile survivors from the crash, if found, you must rescue them and take them to the extraction point. However, if they fall into enemy hands and it becomes impossible to recapture them, you must execute them before they are taken to the enemies extraction.
***ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ABLE TO BRING WATER ON THE FIELD DURING GAME PLAY!***
***Velocity and Medium Engagement Distances.
Less than 300 FPS – No M.E.D. Blue zip tie.
300 to 400 FPS – 15 ft. M.E.D. Green zip tie.
400 to 450 FPS – 50 ft. M.E.D. Yellow zip tie.
450 to 500 FPS – 100 ft. M.E.D. SEMI-AUTO ONLY. Purple zip tie.
500 to 550 FPS – 100 ft. M.E.D. BOLT ACTION ONLY. Red zip tie.
Over 550 FPS – PROHIBITED.***
1. All players are required to wear only the color of their side. ie. Tan must wear a tan t-shirt if you plan to remove your uniform top.
2. No black t-shirts (if visible) unless you are on special third team using that as the uniform and ONLY with the approval of event coordinators.
3. Headgear must match your team color.
4. Anyone violating these rules is subject to exclusion from the event.
5. You must check the validity of your uniform if it is not already on the approved pattern list before you show up at the event.
6. Face masks are not required to follow uniform color restrictions, but face wraps or balaclavas/hoods are.
7. Gear (Vest, holster, backpack, etc) is not required to match your team uniform, though it is encouraged if possible.
8. Ghillie Suits.
Although ACU and similar patterns and colors are considered ‘Tan’ , they are often used to even out teams where necessary, and it is advised that you phase out this uniform for a more obvious ‘Green’ or ‘Tan’ uniform.***