Date: 04-07-2013 (Sunday)
8:30am - Chrono opens
9:30am - Briefing
10:00am - Game on
1:00pm - Lunch break
2:00pm - Game on
5:00pm - Game over
Location: Xtreme Kombat
Price: $25 (pre-register on or before 4-1-13)/$30 regular
Payment: Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (include name(s) and team color in note line) or call 919-596-6100******
Restrictions: A DEAD RAG IS REQUIRED for this event. If you do not bring a dead rag, then you must purchase one at the shop before gaining entry to play. A dead rag is any piece of bright material used to indicate you are hit. Matching colors are also required, see "Teams/colors" section below.
Brief: On 4 December 2011, an American Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was captured by Iranian forces near the city of Kashmar in northeastern Iran. The Iranian government announced that the UAV was brought down by its Cyber warfare unit which commandeered the aircraft and safely landed it, after initial reports from Western news sources inaccurately claimed that it had been "shot down". The United States government claims that the UAV malfunctioned and crashed.
Tan - Iran
Green - USMC
-Capture Drone, take intel box back to base.
-find pieces of drone and assemble it.
-Protect research lab
-Capture drone pieces
-find drone black box
*Uniforms will be strictly monitored. Ambiguous uniforms will not be tolerated. If you have a green bottom, and tan top, or vice versa, then you will not be allowed to play. The point of having tan vs green is so it is easy for players to identify who their team mates are. If you are wearing a tan hat, green t-shirt, and blue jeans, then it is impossible to tell what team you are on. This takes away from other's playing experience and is unacceptable. Colors for tops that are not acceptable include, black, brown, blue, white, red, pink, purple, etc. etc. Anything that isn't mostly tan, or mostly green will not be acceptable for entry. This is the same theory as requiring deadrags. We want to raise the playing experience for everyone.
USMC-Drone detection grid
Iran-drone hacking station
General Safety Rules:
-Magazines must be removed at all times while outside the netted area (SAWs with box mags are exempt from this rule, but should use a barrel cover)
-Take your magazine out and clear your chamber before leaving the netted area
-ABSOLUTELY no firing BBs outside the netted area. You must put on goggles and step inside the net or to the chrono area to fire BBs. Dry firing to test weapons is OK. Do not forget to clear your chamber first.
-Goggles must remain on while inside the net, even between and before games.
-Fogged goggles may not be removed. If you can not defog them without taking them off, then you must call yourself out and step outside the net.
*Anyone caught breaking ANY of these rules will be issued a warning. If a second infraction occurs, then you will have to sit out. If a third infraction occurs, you will go home. This is not your parent's backyard.
General Airsoft Rules:
- All measurements are with a .25g BB. It is very important that you measure or convert your FPS with a .25g BB. MED stands for "Minimum Engagement Distance". This is the closest you are allowed to shoot someone at, depending on the fps of your gun:
: <300fps = CQB legal, no MED
: 300-350fps = semi only indoors(no MED); Automatic fire has a 15ft MED
: INDOOR RULE = Semi only while engaging players indoors, even with <300fps. No guns shooting over 350 are to be used to engage indoors. Shooting “into” or “out of” buildings on auto is allowed.
: 350-400fps = 15ft MED
: *400-450fps = 50ft MED
: *450-500fps = 100ft MED, restricted to semi only
: *500-550fps = 100ft MED, bolt action only
*anything over 400fps with a .25 must be checked in with the game admin before passing chrono
- Safety Kill: No safety kills are allowed. If you encounter a player within your MED, then you must either back away to a safe distance to shoot, pull your pistol, or accept being shot if the other player has a closer MED. Players need to understand that there is an invisible bubble around you that restricts how close you can shoot someone. If you choose to use a higher FPS gun, then you accept the consequences of not being able to shoot a player up close.
- Knife kills count as lightly touching a player and saying "knife kill". The player should then quietly head towards respawn.
- There are no bunker tag rules in play, do not bunker tag.
- Grenades must make a noise to be considered lethal devices. We will be using the 10ft radius rule. Hard cover can save you, but friends and foliage don't count as cover.
- Rockets will also have a 10ft radius rule, but do not have to make a noise. If a rocket hits a bunker, players inside are dead. If a rocket hits a large structure, kills are a room by room basis.
- No climbing over structures, this includes the fence and into second story structures.
- Destruction of field property will not be tolerated. Respect the facilities provided as if it was your own property. Do not shoot at the lights, windows, or intentionally beak anything.
Each team will be given a designated respawn zone. If you are struck anywhere other than your gun, then you must yell "HIT HIT HIT", pull your dead rag, and walk back to your respawn. Make sure to make it obvious that you are hit, so players will not keep shooting you. There wil be timers posted in the respawn. You may only leave the respawn when the timer hits a 5 minute interval (X:X0/X:X5). If you walk off the field for any reason, you must go back to your respawn before re-entering gameplay.
If you have any questions, comments, or criticism, please feel free to express them. We will try to have a comment box available for players to leave immediate feedback at the field. Please note that we will have a full staff of refs constantly monitoring the key scenario elements to make sure everything is running smoothly.