Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gus

Default Jacksonville Airsoft

Ive been looking for a field for awhile around Jacksonville and Lejeune and I've heard that a place called South Field is around here. How many people come out to play and how often?

Group 13 Manager
    Major Moxy

Not many play there...its a small field.

However Group 13 travels to many games all over the state and you are welcome to carpool/ride with us.

LiLEviL USMC's Avatar Raptor 1 Team Leader

As of the last month around 20-25 show up at southfield Gus. Its right past Harley Davidson on 17 toward wilmington on the right. Most Saturdays at around 10ish. Go to the Hobbychest.com forum and there should be more details there

OP: IRENE VII VET TFR 3-4/MARSOC 6 Squad Sgt
    OP: IRENE VIII VET DELTA 5-3/ MARSOC 6 Squad Sgt

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

drbutchermd

i was lookin at it on google maps. Is it called Coastal Trailblazer's Paintball?

Vishius's Avatar Junior Community Member

i dont think that is it. this one should be called like sportsman's lodge south field or something of that nature.
    :.do you fear what you cannot see.:

OP:Irene VII TFR 3-4
    OP:Irene VIII Delta 5-3/Marsoc 6

Group 13 Manager
    Major Moxy

Quote Originally Posted by LiLEviL USMC View Post
    As of the last month around 20-25 show up at southfield Gus. Its right past Harley Davidson on 17 toward wilmington on the right. Most Saturdays at around 10ish. Go to the Hobbychest.com forum and there should be more details there
    Really? Thats GREAT....I've been going all over the state for the past month so I havnt been around! Awesome!

harddog's Avatar Raptor 1 Member

Quote Originally Posted by drbutchermd View Post
    i was lookin at it on google maps. Is it called Coastal Trailblazer's Paintball?
    After looking on Google Maps myself, yes that's the place.

Christian

how far away from morehead/newport/havelock is the field?

harddog's Avatar Raptor 1 Member

Google Maps shows it about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Mayhem

gus me and about 10 or 15 of us play every sat like lil Evil said about 25 or 30 a couple of weeks ago. it only cost $6 toplay as long as you want we all normally get there around 10 or 10:30 we have alot of good people who play pm me if you have any ?
    Last edited by Mayhem; 12-16-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast