Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    McMike321's Avatar Junior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    What is that camo called i want it lol just like you said you shouldn't have posted that
    I believe it is Bundeswher-Steppentarn

Splatmaster's Avatar 6mm Milita Member
    (n) a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    What is that camo called i want it lol just like you said you shouldn't have posted that
    Tropentarn, or Fleckdesert, or desert flecktarn depending on who and where you get it.

Hey smirnov...
    My team, Henry river recon, has flecktarn as our primary team camouflage. We even have a ranking system kind of like the Germans do. Another difference is that not all of us have g36s...most of us use m4s and m14s but a few of us have embraced the weaponry of the Rhineland.
    Want more info? Go to our site:
    Www.
    Henryriverrecon.herobo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vanevery View Post
    If you want to make airsoft a lot more interesting and fun and add a brand new dynamic to what you were used to before, get into the tech side of airsoft guns. Like a mechanic that builds the race car he races, it is just a different world entirely.
    Proud Christian
    HRR Chief PR Officer

Want more info on HRR? click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234