Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Rate the new skin on a scale of 1-5.

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Hate It

16 25.40%

7 11.11%
  • 3 - Neutral

12 19.05%

18 28.57%
  • 5 - Love it

10 15.87%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skin

Halo's Avatar TF16 Commanding Officer
    Forum Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BoogerRed View Post
    Please delete my other thread about my asking about the "Darkvision" themes. Didn't see this one before I started that one. Any chance you'll put the Darkvision theme back up as an option? Sure liked the "White" one. Not a fan of either of these.
    I'll reactivate the Darkvision for those that can't stand the new one.

>>>Click Image to go to Task Force 16's Website<<<

BoogerRed's Avatar Administrator
    In the bushes - Butt ass nekkid with a chicken mask on!

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    I'll reactivate the Darkvision for those that can't stand the new one.

Much appreciated. Don't "hate" the other one. This one is just easier for me personally.

EDIT: Can't see the advertisements on Darkvision White.

Bragg Babes - FINALLY getting the shoots done!

I like it. I'm not absolutely in love with it, but it's a nice option.

Shadow1

i like the 1st one better. not the bright girlie colored one. but the one before that. this one is ok. but it seems to have the ENTIRE thing centered instead of wide enough to fit the screen. but i like this one tho. just needs to be wider. reminds me of someone myspace page....stupid backgrounds.....lol.

also the new layout doesnt show what section each topic is in. it just has the title and the date and time of the last post. so not gellin.

It works just fine in firefox and safari. Good job Halo, I like it, Especially the bar at the top (my favorite part).
    Kilo, SO
    SWC, Special Warfare Command
    Adapt, Evade, Overcome

Kilo@taskforce16.com

Thunderstorm

Liked the Darkvision black, pretty much hate these new ones.

Lefty's Avatar Valhalla XO

I like the Darkvision best. I'm neutral about the others

Integrity, Teamwork, Dedication

http://www.valhallaairsoft.com

Hut's Avatar Senior Community Member
    The thriving Metropoli of Green-Salem / Winstonsboro

Halo,

Here’s how it looks on IE6. (Yeah Yeah, I know it’s IE6, but that’s what the Admin’s here at work have deemed “approved” so I can’t UPgrade without an UProar…)

Note the sign in boxes are almost outside the viewable screen area? I’m barely able to get my mouse up there to change the focus so I can sign in.

ForumScreenshot.jpg

ForumScreenshot2.jpg

OP IRENE VII: TFR 3-2 Combat Medic
    OP IRENE VIII: DELTA 5-3/ MARSOC 6

Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick assand Im all out of bubblegum. -George Nada

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnov View Post
    OK You canged a few months back, then we change agian, and then again.As soon as we get used to the new one, here comes something else..WHY? Is this an airsoft forum or a bunch of women with a hairdo? Is it so hard to commit to one thing and stick with it for a year or more? How many times in the last year has Arnie's or any of the other major forums changed their skins and look?
    this update was for more than just looks. They totally rewired the code, added some nice new features that will be useful to you, then re-structured the database. Since i normally dont use skins, i was kind of surprised that our existing skin/style/theme was incompatible. More like, "oh, shit!" so, these new themes are an effort to moderate the bright white of the default scheme, as well as trying to find something that works for as many people as possible. So, please bear with us while we look for something that works. i apologize for this inconvenience!!
    www.1stnc.org

It is better to be a good example, than a horrible lesson.

Kamikaze's Avatar SG12 Executive Officer
    Forum Administrator

I like the look of it, but it is definitely SLOW.... It doesn't even scroll smoothly. As I roll my scroll wheel, the page jumps up and down instead of scrolling smoothly.

Also, as an advertiser... I would like to see the ad banners back since we're paying for the exposure.

- Give a man a fish and he'll be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll promptly forget that he once didn't know and proceed to call anyone who asks a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.
    - Fat people are harder to kidnap.
    - A fact of life: After Mon & Tues, even the calendar says W T F....
    - If you're going to be dumb, you'd better be tough....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast